Monday, November 15, 2004

Working for a Living



I've been a bit delinquent in writing lately, but I've got a good excuse: I finally found a new job working with an online software vendor for PDAs and mobile phones. I started on the first of this month and I've already worked two weeks. Click here to view the company's website. Officially, I am a customer service representative. Unofficially, I work on a computer all day troubleshooting issues.

It's a really good gig: my coworkers are friendly, the atmosphere is very fun and relaxed, I enjoy the work, and it pays the bills. What more could I ask? Did I mention that the distance from my garage door to the office parking lot is only three and a half miles and that I go home everyday during my lunch hour? Did I mention that the hours I work are flexible? Sometimes I go in at 8:00. Sometimes I go in at 8:30. Most times I go in later than that.

Yeah, it's a good job.

2 Comments:

at Wed Nov 17, 07:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're enjoying your job. Doing what one enjoys makes it a lot more fun & takes much of the work out of work.....Jim

 
at Sun Jan 02, 10:10:00 AM, Blogger Lee said...

This job is flexible. It's just not as flexible as my last one. I also get weekends off with this job which feels a little different. It's been years since I've been home on Sunday or Wednesday nights.

 

make a comment

<< A Musing