A Different State of Mind

My job allows me time to listen to music while I work on the computer and lately I've found a great Internet radio station: Jimmy Buffet's Radio Margaritaville. Along with Buffet's tunes they play an impressive mix of songs including music you've heard before and music that doesn't get radio airplay that often, if at all. Yesterday, for example, I heard Ray Charles sing a duet with James Taylor on "Sweet Potato Pie". Good stuff. The station's got a real easy going feel to it just like Jimmy Buffet who is the epitome of laid back style. Listen and see for yourself.
Speaking of easy going, I love my job! During the summer we leave work on Fridays at 1:00 pm. We're told to go home, relax, spend time with family and friends, recharge, and then come back refreshed and ready to work the next week. It's our own half-day mini-holiday that occurs every Friday. Can you believe that? What a great company!
If you're still at work this afternoon, don't be jealous; listen to Radio Margaritaville and put yourself in a different state of mind for four more hours until it's your quitting time.
0 Comments:
make a comment
<< A Musing