Under Your Skin
I went to the Movie Tavern in Bedford today with family and saw a good film, The Manchurian Candidate, starring Denzel Washington, Liev Schreiber, and Meryl Streep. I can't remember ever seeing the original, but I probably will now that I've seen this version. It's a good story.
Not to give too much away, but implants play a part in the plot. (Even the movie trailer divulges that much about the story.) And implants have been making news of late, so I thought it interesting to share an article about the state of implant technology and usage. Read Peter Lewis On Tech for a glimpse of what the future may hold for us. Then, come to your own conclusion about this science fiction that's becoming reality: end times are near or just another modern day convenience. Either way, isn't it weird to image placing transmitters under your skin?
These are strange times we're living in.
1 Comments:
I do want to see the Village. It looks like it could be a good movie. I also plan on seeing Hero when it comes out. And can you believe they finally made an Alien vs Predator film? It's about time! That one will either be really good or really bad. I'm hoping for really good.
make a comment
<< A Musing