Thursday, July 01, 2004

Flavorful Sensation

Blue Bell has a new flavor of ice cream out called Key Lime Pie that tastes sensational. It's light and fluffy and tastes just like the real thing: from just the right tartness of lime down to the graham cracker crust, every nuance of flavor is in there. Needless to say, this one didn't last long in the freezer. But then no ice cream ever does last long in my freezer.

I love ice cream. It makes a great dessert. It also makes a great snack. Heck, it even makes a great breakfast. When a good, rich flavor combines with a cold, creamy texture the results are irresistible mouth-watering yumminess! Wouldn't you agree?

Who doesn't like a good bowl of ice cream? No one I know. Whether it's plain ol' vanilla, everybody's favorite chocolate, a classic combination like cookies n' cream, or something new like Key Lime Pie, everybody wants a little taste of that frozen goodness. So scoop it in a bowl, hold it in a cone, freeze it on stick, cover it with strawberries or chocolate syrup, blend it into a thick shake, sandwich it between two cookies, top it with whipped cream and a cherry, or eat it right out of the container. Whatever your preference, enjoy your ice cream. I know I will!

Hey, can you pass me a spoon?